After the last Scholarship in September 2010, the networking-forum.com got (check here) a new one, now offering a Scholarship for a CCNA Specialization Track, good luck 🙂
What’s going on?
networking-forum.com is offering a scholarship to one person who would like to earn a Cisco Certified Network Associate specialization certification (CCNA Security, CCNA SP Operations, CCNA Voice, or CCNA Wireless). The scholarship will provide study material, a separate forum specifically dedicated to the candidate for his or her use during their studies with feedback from the site’s members, and reimbursement of the exam fees after they pass their exam.
- CCNA Security – Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (640-553)
- CCNA SP Operations – Supporting Cisco Service Provider IP NGN Operations (640-760)
- CCNA Voice – Administering Cisco Voice and Unified Communications (640-461)
- CCNA Wireless – Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Network Essentials (640-721)
How is the recipient chosen?
To qualify for the scholarship, candidates will need to write an essay about why they want to earn their CCNA specialization certification and why they make a good candidate for the scholarship. All essays must be received by May 18th, 2011 and posted in this thread. The essays will be judged by our staff and a few prominent members. The recipient will be announced in this thread and notified via a site private message on May 25th, 2011.
- Steve – networking-forum.com
- Vito_Corleone – AlwaysTheNetwork
- mellowd – Darren’s CCIE mission
- Infinite – Broken Network
- stretch – PacketLife
What is expected of the recipient?
The recipient of the networking-forum.com CCNA Specialization Scholarship is expected to do the following:
- Keep the community informed of their progress by participating in the dedicated forum.
- Write 3 750+ word blog posts on a topic of their choice.
- CiscoPress is sponsoring the scholarship by providing books. Thanks to them for supporting the site and the cause.
- The recipient has 3 months to pass their exam after being chosen.
- The recipient must have an active CCNA to qualify for the scholarship.
- Proof of the passed exam(s) must be provided to receive reimbursement.
- A picture of the candidate’s face and dated score sheet will need to be posted on the site or sent to Steve.
- Reimbursement for passed exam fees will be made via PayPal.com or check and will not exceed $250 USD.
- The recipient can not be reimbursed by another party for the same exam.
- The rules and or details of the scholarship may change at any time.